“This award is to honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views. Because, as long as you create, that is all that matters. This award is for those bloggers who put an insane amount of thought in each of their posts and for those who spread creativity like wildfire! Just wow!”
Here are the rules:
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Tell me something about this world that you admire.
Rachel: That humans continue to try to improve the world around them no matter how helpless it looks. Everyday people are working on problems we don’t even know about.
Meg: That no matter how technologically advanced humanity becomes, nature still has the power to both destroy and amaze us alike.
Abby: That humans have always loved telling and hearing stories, even if the form changes.
What is your favourite form of creativity?
R: Definitely writing. There’s something about writing that helps me understand myself and others better.
M: I’ve recently been on a painting binge and it’s been a real hoot.
A: Writing! “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic.”
If you could be remembered for creating one thing, what would it be?
R: A book for sure. I think there’s nothing quite as special as being remembered through story.
M: I think it would be rad to create a Christian clothing brand.
A: A novel! That would be a dream.
What creative activity have you always wanted to learn?
R: I’d love to be a great pianist. I’m a self-taught beginner but I’d love to get good.
M: I think embroidery would be super cool to be able to do. Or, being able to play an unconventional instrument (think banjo or mandolin).
A: How to play the guitar. Ever since hearing “Teardrops On My Guitar” circa 2006.
What song would play during the closing credits to the movie of your life?
R: “Here Comes the Sun” by the Beatles
M: “The Good Parts” by Andy Grammar
A: “Sunshine on My Shoulders” by John Denver
When you imagine yourself perfectly content and serene, where are you?
R: I’m inside with a cup of tea and a good book. It’s spring and it’s raining.
M: Reading a book in my hammock somewhere outside on a beautiful day… with plenty of snacks.
A: Hmm. On a comfy couch with a blanket and a book—I’m content a lot of the time!
Share something you created
R: This painting I made!
M: Fan art of some awesome characters here
A: I crocheted this little bird!
1. What book have you read (or want to read) with a creative or unique premise?
2. If your blog had to be about a different creative medium than books, what would it be about (i.e. art, movies, dance, music, etc.)?
3. What’s your comfort movie/book/song that you always enjoy when feeling down?
4. What’s your favorite movie/show adaptation of a book?
Gemma at A Thousand Lives, One Lifetime
Claire at The Crab Chronicles
Leslie at Books Are the New Black
Emily at Frappes and Fiction
We hope you have as much fun as we did!